BOO! Have you seen a ghost?
Never fear, we've got our own spooky surprise for you...
A £5,000 Spooktacular Halloween Jackpot
That's right, this Halloween we'll be giving away a £5,000 jackpot at 9pm!
Just cast your eyeballs over these prizes:
Full House: £3,000
2 Line: £2,000
1 Line: £1,000
No hocus pocus - just a devilishly huge jackpot!
Tickets to the game are just 50p so make sure you stock up on yours to give you the best chance of getting a big treat (and no tricks) this Halloween.
PLUS we'll be stirring our magic cauldron & giving away tickets throughout the month as part of special promotions so make sure you're subscribed to emails to be the first to know
The room & associated promotions are open to funded players only, so if you haven't made your first deposit yet - hop on your broomstick and fly over to the cashier!
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open exclusively to funded Iceland Bingo players
- The game will play out at 21.00 on Tuesday 31st October 2017.
- Tickets to the game will be 50p each.
- The maximum number of tickets a player may purchase is 96.
- There is a total of £5,000 to be won.
- In the event of multiple winners, the prize will be split. For example, if there are 2 winners to 2 Line where the prize is £2,000, each will win £1,000 instead of £2,000.
- No alternative will be offered to any prize and the prizes are non-transferable.
- Prizes will be credited by wager type (i.e. players who bought their ticket in real money will win real money, and a player who bought their ticket in bonus funds will win bonus money)
- Iceland Bingo maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from this promotion, at its sole discretion. Iceland Bingo reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond its control make this necessary.
- Iceland Bingo General terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Gibraltar courts.
- All games at Iceland Bingo are open to UK residents aged 18 or over who have a valid email address. Employees and staff of Iceland Foods Limited, Iceland Bingo, their respective families and any agencies or anyone connected with them are not permitted to enter. No responsibility will be taken for entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed due to computer error or any other reason beyond Iceland Bingo's control.
- Last updated 03/10/17.